Why join the BitCurator Consortium (BCC)?
Your membership dollars directly support the ongoing development of the BitCurator software environment and the BitCurator user community. Your active engagement in the BCC enables you to stay on the forefront of digital forensics work and to benefit from the research, documentation, scripts, and training materials produced by this community. If you have any questions about membership or wish to join:
- Access to a BCC help desk
- Prioritization in future enhancement requests
- Dedicated educational offerings
- Voting rights
- Eligibility to serve on the BCC executive council and committees
- Service opportunities
- Community engagement and networking
- Professional development and training
- Subscription to a dedicated BCC member mailing list
- Special rates for BCC events, including the annual BitCurator User Forum
General member dues are $2,000 (US) per institution per year, for a three-year period with annual billing opportunities. These fees are established and reviewed by the BCC’s executive council.
The BCC is offering a one year trial membership to current Open Preservation Foundation members. More details here.
Read/download the BitCurator Consortium Membership Agreement.